I’ve been working seven days a week straight for a few months now.
I had one rest day and will have to go on another six day workweek marathon.
I was trying to save for something. At the time I updated this blog post, I can’t even remember what.
I got the money but I hated my life.
Exceeding a 40 hour workweek takes a toll on me and I become really negative.
I realised that I needed to decompress.
It was my rest day yesterday and I bumped into a friend who had nothing else to do that day.
I wanted to go out for a trip in a while so I called Ralph. I asked him if he wanted to drive to Tagaytay and I’ll cover the costs.
He’s up for it so Tricia and I took a bus ride to Bicutan to pick up Ralph and Kaye.
Here’s the itinerary.
- Trip to Tagaytay. Enjoy the view and fresh air.
- Stop at Mahogany Market for Bulalo. It’s also a nice place to buy plants, herbs and beef. I bought 3 pots of thyme and two pots of tarragon. I also bough two kilos of steak cuts.
- Chill at Java Jazz. A cozy coffee shop that’s sort of a haven for local artists. Local artwork is on display for everybody to enjoy.
Here’s the breakdown of what we spent.
- We spent Php 700 for gas
- We spent Php 20 each for fishballs squid balls and kikiam.
- We spent another Php 30 for street fried squid.
- We spent Php 600 for one bulalo and Tawilis and rice at the Mahogany Market split four ways.
- We each spent Php 99 each for a drink at Java Jazz.
I recommend going on a Monday or a Tuesday so there’ absolutely no traffic.
My friend Ralph can take you on the same trip for $120 to cover the gas costs. Please contact me at 63 917 895 2637 so I can schedule you.
Thank you for reading.