When I want to buy something. I go to sulit.com.ph to search for the prices just so I know what to expect when it comes to the pricing. If I don’t have time to go around canvassing and would like to do a quick canvas I simply go to the site.
Sulit.com.ph has a large amount of sellers for brand new and second hand items.
What I like about the site is that I don’t need to make an account to view what I need and most sellers also post their contact information on their ad.
Things I usally check on sulit.com.ph:
- Gadget Prices (phones, computers, accessories)
- Properties - Places to rent, Current Prices for properties for sale.
- Car Prices - Current selling prices
- Services - You get the idea
- Second Hand (Pre Loved) Items: shoes, bags, accessories etc.
Tips for Canvasing:
- Check multiple adds
- Call to ask for more details
- Don’t buy immediately
There you go. Where do you go to if you want to know the price of an item in the Philippines online?
Thank you for reading.