When I want to buy something. I go to sulit.com.ph to search for the prices just so I know what to expect when it comes to the pricing.
If I don’t have time to go around canvassing and would like to do a quick canvas I simply go to the site.
Sulit.com.ph has a large amount of sellers for brand new and second hand items.
What I like about the site is that I don’t need to make an account to view what I need and most sellers also post their contact information on their ad.
Things I usally check on sulit.com.ph:
1. Gadget Prices (phones, computers, accessories)
2. Properties – Places to rent, Current Prices for properties for sale.
3. Car Prices – Current selling prices
4. Services – You get the idea
5. Second Hand (Pre Loved) Items: shoes, bags, accessories etc.
Tips for Canvasing:
1. Check multiple adds
2. Call to ask for more details
3. Don’t buy immediately
There you go. Where do you go to if you want to know the price of an item in the Philippines online?