SGM Intensity Review
I got my SGM Intensity at Quiapo.
The SGM intensity is moderately heavy.
SGM Intensity is a entry level bike with entry level specifications.
I got mine for about Php 6,500.
My best friend also has one.
A common issue is the crank will fall off. We discovered that because we know four people who owned this and experienced the same issue.
- It’s a good entry level bike.
- If you’re biking 5-10 kilometers you can make do with this.
- The wheels are nice road configuration.
- Reasonably affordable.
- If you want an extra pedal, I have one. Contact me and I’ll give it to you for really cheap.
- Parts I replaced include: Seat, Pedals, tires.
- If your budget is $400 and up, I recommend buying a higher tier bike.
- 21-SPEED - 3 on the left 7 on the right.
- ORIGINAL SHIMANO PARTS - Entry level
- SHIFTLEVERS: SHIMANO - Entry level. Looks like cheap plastic.
- FRAME: ORIGINAL SGM FRAME - Moderately heavy.
- FRONT DERAILLEURS : SIS
- REAR DERAILLEURS: SHIMANO TZ - Entry level. Looks like cheap.
- CASSETTE: SGM
- BRAKE LEVER: SGM
- CABLES: JAGWIRE
- RIM: SGM DOUBLE WALL ALLOY
- SADDLE: SGM - Not too good.
- DISC BRAKE: ZOOM DUAL DISC
- FORK: SGM ALLOY w/ SHOCKS
- HANDLEBAR: SGM ALLOY
- STEM: SGM ALLOY
- TIRES: KENDA
- PAINT: GLOSSY
- Size 17