What happened to the UPS 5 Bike Thief?
This article is about the UPS 5 bike thief.
The events transpired November 20, 2021.
This is an ongoing story.
We will post updates on the development.
Waypoints and Timestamps
- The perpetrators entered through the exit side of the main gate near Alfamart at 1:05 pm.
- They entered 9th street at around 1:10 pm.
- The perpetrators and left 9th street at 1:25 pm.
- They left the main gate at 1:32 pm.
Confirmed Missing Items
- Nokia Mobile Phone
- Fixed Gear Bike worth approximately ₱40,000.
- The perpetrators ate our lunch and scattered meat on the dining table.
- They pretended to knock on the door as they picked the door knob.
- Four witnesses from the compound have seen the perpetrators.
- Two witnesses confronted the perpetraors but were deceived because the perpetrators pretended to be water delivery boys.
- The perpetrators seem to be aware of the location because they avoided many CCTV cameras in the area.
- Upon posting this on Facebook, homeowners began to share information about the UPS 5 bike thieves. Photos of bikes of other victims have been uploaded online.
Warning!!! disturbing photos click at your own risk.
LINK TO PHOTOS
Location: UPS 5 Barangay San Isidro, Parañaque City